NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH PROGRAM IS COMING!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
GRAND CORNELL RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION
LIFE IS GRAND IN THE GRAND!
The City of Markham has a budget for community improvements and a key goal of the association is to leverage the allotted funds to best benefit the quality of life in Grand Cornell. In order to have a unified voice, we need your participation!
Based on feedback, here is our initial focus:
• SAFETY & SECURITY – This is the association’s #1 priority and we will look to setup the GCRA Neighbourhood Watch program as well as other initiatives such as traffic light / pedestrian bridge at Hwy 7 & Stoney Stanton Rd and cameras at both entrances of our Community.
• COMMUNITY EVENTS – Holiday Celebrations, Workshops &
Informative Events as well as Health and Fitness activities.
• NEIGHBOURHOOD IMPROVEMENTS – Coordinating with the City to strive for neighbourhood improvements: Half-court Basketball nets, outdoor ice rink, splash pads, community gardens and much more!
• NETWORKING – Community Buy, Rent & Sell, Group Buys,
Business Networking get-togethers, Social Programs for all ages!
• YOUR VOICE – There are many more initiatives and new ideas, but we also want to hear more of yours.... after all, it’s your community!
For the association to be as effective as possible, we need your membership and participation. Please consider signing up if you haven’t already and encourage your neighbours to join too! We can’t wait to hear from you!
BECOME A MEMBER
To join The Grand Cornell Residents Association there is an annual membership fee of $20. Your membership includes the ability to have a voice in community initiatives, participation in GCRA led events / programs and will help cover operating costs for the association.
To join, please fill out the our GCRA Survey, once complete instructions for signup and etransfer will be sent to you.
We are always looking for volunteer support, if interested please mention your interest within your e-mail.
If you have any questions, comments or ideas, we want to hear from you! To ensure your message goes to the right group, please select from the list below;
General Inquiries - email@example.com
Membership Inquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Event Inquiries - email@example.com
Business Networking Inquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Improvement Inquiries - email@example.com
Executive Team - firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE GCRA
We are excited to announce the official formation of the Grand Cornell Residents Association (GCRA) with 20+ organizers eager to ensure LIFE IS GRAND IN THE GRAND!
The GCRA is a volunteer organization, established in 2020, representing residents living in Markham's Grand Cornell Community.